- Place of origin
- Spin, Rasp (phrases)
- You cook food for a living.
- You have advantage on all rolls related to food and eating (not agriculture).
- You have disadvantage on MOV/run checks.
- High status
- A provincial intelligence officer. (Co. connections.).
- Low status
- You fulfill your telos when you finally get back at the Bad Thing (whatever it is).
- Health (HEA)
- Grit (GRT)
- Command (Standard)
- Burn 5 GRT and give a non-suicidal command to someone who understands you; that person must act upon the command. This is not a Weird power, however, and thus can be overruled by the hell science.
- Dispense (2 Round)
- You use a powerful portable medigadget you have leased from the Archive to treat a wound. Burn 3 GRT: you recover or someone else recovers 3 +your level HEA and feels much better, thanks to drugs. You can also use this medigadget to synthesize chemicals: once per session, you can burn 3 GRT and spend d8 hours to manufacture street drugs worth 2d20 × your level gl, on-Spin, or 3d30 × your level, on the provinces. Dispense can be used on someone with 0 HEA: in this case, the person receiving healing wakes up, groggy and weak, and can act.
- Detect (Standard)
- Burn 3 GRT and call bullshit on something someone said: the GM must tell you if that something is a lie. This can’t counteract mind control; it just represents thinking deeply and trusting a gut instinct.
- Sting (Free)
- Your training in combat tactics allows you to pierce the thickest of armor. Burn 2X GRT: your next successful attack ignores X DR. This power works even against extradimensional armor but is not itself extradimensional.
- Company soul (Permanent)
- You gain +125 voidguilders at character creation.
- Modern (Permanent)
- You gain a +1 bonus on rolls related to clank-, code-, or force-stratum tech.
- Voidborn (Permanent)
- Whenever the GM requires you to roll a WIL check because something in space is scary, you gain a +1 to the roll and don’t appear as phased as non-Fleeter characters. This does not apply to Escheresque nausea.
- Arkheion access (Permanent)
- You gain a permanent bonus of +1 REA.
- Thin steel rod
- Makes an acceptable mini-spear when one end is sharpened.
- Rock, hurled
- Rifle, modern, small-caliber
- 0.22-caliber. Two-handed. Doubles as a club.
- Saurian-hide armor, proper Terran
You are searching for your lost sibling. When and where did you last see them? Do you think your refactor has some clue as to their whereabouts? Why is the Co. holding this information from you? Why did you part on poor terms with this belovèd sibling?
- Medigadget (leased from Co.)
- 160 gl
Oddments and archaetech
- Found oddment
- The Sustaining Fluid: you gain +2 HEA permanently, but you faintly reek of urine all of the time.