- Place of origin
- Spin, Rasp (phrases)
- You find and sell antique bits and bobs for a living.
- You have advantage on WIL/perceive checks while in technoruins, including hulks and Spindle but not the "wild" of the Escheresque.
- You have disadvantage on WIL/perceive checks in primarily organic environments.
- High status
- A subdirector. (espionage connections.).
- Low status
- You fulfill your telos when you convert someone to The Cause (whatever it is).
- Health (HEA)
- Grit (GRT)
- Command (Standard)
- Burn 5 GRT and give a non-suicidal command to someone who understands you; that person must act upon the command. This is not a Weird power, however, and thus can be overruled by the hell science.
- Bark (Free)
- Shout a quick suggestion to aid a companion: burn X GRT, max your level +1; someone else receives +X to their next roll. This can stack with boost.
- ‘Avvenge (Hour)
- Burn 3X GRT, consult your notes, and search for X hours: you discover an archaetech object of complexity level X (ranked 1–6, simple, standard, complex, corporate, military, godlike). This can be exactly the item the group needed. You can also reduce the time required by spending more GRT; each additional point shaves off 15 minutes from the search.
- Detect (Standard)
- Burn 3 GRT and call bullshit on something someone said: the GM must tell you if that something is a lie. This can’t counteract mind control; it just represents thinking deeply and trusting a gut instinct.
- Company soul (Permanent)
- You gain +125 voidguilders at character creation.
- Modern (Permanent)
- You gain a +1 bonus on rolls related to clank-, code-, or force-stratum tech.
- Voidborn (Permanent)
- Whenever the GM requires you to roll a WIL check because something in space is scary, you gain a +1 to the roll and don’t appear as phased as non-Fleeter characters. This does not apply to Escheresque nausea.
- Arkheion access (Permanent)
- You gain a permanent bonus of +1 REA.
- With 4 stones.
- Pistol, horse
- 0.69-caliber ball, flintlock. After you have attacked once, you must spend one round reloading.
- Riot gear
You desire revenge against a single person who did you a terrible wrong. What did they do to cause the vivid nightmares that haunt you? What is your plan to get revenge?
- 220 gl
Oddments and archaetech
- Found oddment
- 4 large scented candles (“Anchspice” flavor).